Saturday, September 27, 2008
She'll be the death of me someday...
I swear she's going to give me a heart attack and I am going to die. Baylie decided today as I was checking my email to go (this is right after breakfast) open the bags of muffins i just made last night for james' lunches and either smoosh them or take one bite out of each. it wasn't good enough that she got in trouble for it once but then she went back and got the other bag and opened that one and did the same she just waisted 1/2 a dozen fresh banana muffins and i now in a very long time out. i swear that she just spends all night and all day thinking of ways to get in trouble it is soo agrivating. i just know one day she'll go to far and the next thing you know i will be in cardiac arrest or in the looney bin with 4 padded walls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment