Saturday, April 25, 2009

End of April month in review

Okay so its been a few days since the last post and it is very close to the end of April. I thought you would enjoy some pics and videos of Daisy. The family is fine. James is a little stressed about the mine cutting overtime-so I am going to go back to sub. teaching on his days off. Daisy is working on getting her top 2 canine teeth. Baylie is...well Baylie. She was very upset with me yesterday because she wanted to go outside and play, but it was snowing so I said no. Next month will be a VERY busy one. The 8th James has a dentist appt., the 11th I will be making a trip to Denver on my own while he stays home with the girls- but this is no pleasure trip. I am going to see a new stomach dr. to see if he has any other suggestions or advise or ideas...something! Then the 12th we go back to buffalo (thats where the dentist is) for James again. The 13th we go back south to Cheyenne for Daisy to see an ENT down there. Lastly (I hope) we go back to Buffalo to the dentist again, but this time its for both of us and its just cleanings. (all the other times James is getting fillings) Oh, I almost forgot some Baylie news! We have the bars on her bed wrapped with foam pipe wrap so that when she bangs her head at night (which she still does but less frequently now) she wont have and bumps or bruising. She's taken to picking at the exposed parts of the foam and the other day she woke from a nap and started screaming like she was hurt. I run in and couldnt find anything wrong with her. So we went to the kitchen for a snack and she was still crying, but then she tried to sniff...and really started crying! It was then I noticed that she had shoved a large piece of foam from her bed up her nose and that was the source of pain!! GROSSS!!! So I poped it out and tilted her head back to see if there was more up there, and sure enough...it was WAY in there and required me to lay her down with a light shining up there and a pair of tweezers to get it out. After I did she sneezed and no more came out, so I am positive I got it all. But still, can we say "EWWW!" Well that's all for now enjoy the pic and videos!

sorry that its sideways, my computer is being silly. This is Daisy sitting on the potty chair reading....Twilight!

Daisy again. She had ravioli for supper, followed by chocolate pudding for desert.

Same night but in the shower-you can see the slime trail she left as she got in.

No comments: