
James and Baylie made the trip to Denver, we have started her on an antiseizure medication. She is sechuled for an MRI in Rapid City on the 2nd of July, but to do that she has to go to our pedi. to make sure she's ok to go under the sedation, so thats happening on the 28th of June. On this past Monday she underwent a surgery to remove her tonsils and adnoids and is recovering from that now.

Daisy is a trooper and is just chuggin along. She too underwent the the tonsil and adnoid removal surgery on Monday and is recovering just fine from that. Both girls had enormous tonsils and adnoids. Daisy had her teeth cleaned at the beginning of the month and her dentist said her teeth look great!
James is still working for TSI, though not very happily as they keep messing with his hours. So when he has time he is in search of a new job.
I am doing fine as well. I go in for my 6 week check on the 29th, I hope that goes well. (I dont see why it wouldnt) Its been an adjustment for me getting used to the three kids instead of two. And we have been beyond busy with all the appointments. We've seen pediatricians, neurologists, dentists, and ENTs all in the span of one month. The average week since Peppers birth has had at least one if not two or more doctors appts in it. The 13th of July should be the last of them for a while. That one is a dentist appt for Baylie for a cleaning- though I also know that somewhere in there is Pepper's 2 month well child.
WHEW!!!! I am soooooo tired of doctors! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment