So, today we are at 0 days to my due date and 7 days to induction. Yes indeed, if baby is too stubborn to join this family he will be evicted the hard way on the 4th of July. I've been telling people that since he's my last and he knows it he wants to go out with a bang- and music. Typical boy- late for his own party and trying to make a splashy entrance lol. I'm actually okay with going over a week to have a 4th of July baby as it means his family will always have that day off and we won't have to work as hard to schedule his party with a weekend. And, I mean, who doesn't want fireworks and a huge party on their birthday?!
Anyway, we had one night where I thought he was going to come and then by the next morning- nada, zip, zero, zilch! But, like I said, I'm okay with it! So I will leave you with some pictures...
The bassinet...waiting, waiting, waiting....
The baby's nook in our bedroom.
The other part of the baby's nook in our bedroom.
And lastly, me @ 40 weeks. Please ignore the pj pants lol.




No comments:
Post a Comment