Thursday, July 26, 2012

notes about p-pills

Placenta pills or as I'm going to call them p-pills.
1. Eww
2. Smelly and ewww
3. If you are going to take them, and yes the benefits (from what I'm told) do outweigh the eww factor, spend the $150-200 to have someone else make them for you. It will make them much easier to swallow if you dont have to see what the process is like to make them.
4. A placenta is lumpy- it looks smooth like liver, but once you pick it up and start to rinse it you realize that its lumpy
5. Steamed placenta looks like a giant mutant piece of beef
6. Placenta jerky smells even funnier than the steamed one
7. Make sure you have all food processor parts before you start
8. Do not make hamburger that night for dinner. You will surly gag- I did.
I am sure I will be adding to this list as I get to the point of grinding the jerky up and filling the pills up. Please dear God let the benefits outweigh the the yuck for me too!

No comments: