Saturday, August 16, 2008

The First One



Hmmm, I guess the first is always the hardest. Well I decided to do this because it seems I have a number of people that I know on this site, and its a good way to keep in touch with them. I will use this site to keep everyone updated with our family...all of them. So let's start with the kids. Baylie is...well she just is. She never shuts down and she can be mean to her sister ( but aren't we all) but i think deep down she loves her. she's 2 1/2 and is the total deffinition of a "terrible two" yes people it really does exsist. Daisy is my dollbaby! she is such and easy going child that it almost makes up for baylie's two-year-old-ness. shes a big girl coming in at 22 lbs at 8months old. but she also wears size 18month clothing sooo... James is really liking working out at the mine. I am glad for that, it makes him happier. I am back at wal-mart in the deli. i work from 8-midnight-YUCK! but we need the extra for doctor bills. My mom and step dad just came back for a visit and to go to the rally...they had a good time. That's about it i guess. Pictures are soon to follow. I am hoping to use this to keep everyone up to date with everything, but also as a way to talk to everyone...for all of you new parents or soon to be's please dont hesitate to ask questions, sometimes even though you know your parents know you just want the advise of someone who is doing it here and now, not 20+ years ago. Well that all for now!!!

No comments: