Wednesday, August 20, 2008
The Hardest Thing
For all of you who have girls you will sympathize or will soon someday. Today I cut Baylie's hair...up to her shoulders. If you dont know it was down to her waist, so i took 3 inches off it. This was hard for me because I have never really cut her hair. She has had it trimmed before but never truely cut. But today she did. I just couldn't keep fighting the HUGE mats that she got in her hair every nap and bed time. Poor baby just kept getting them right by her temples at the most tender part of her head, and then we had a war to keep it brushed out like 4 times a day. I even tried to put baby oil in it to see if that would help the knots come out...nope. Next week we will have to take her in and have it professionally fixed, but mine will work for now. Ya know it kinda looks like a sassy bobby cut, not bad on her round face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment