Monday, June 8, 2009

My surgery

We leave today for Denver. Its kinda scary...my nerves are a jangle now. I'm sure it will be fine, but I am still nervous. We will leave here at 1 that puts us in denver around 7. I have to be at the hospital at 545 am and will be wheeled into surgery at 7. They told me that it will take about 3 hours to do everything, so I should be out by 10 at the very latest. I could sure use some prayers though if you are so moved to do so. We will be home on Weds. and i will post a short blog then if i am up to it. wish me luck.

1 comment:

Jess and James said...

Good luck and you are in our prayers. Sorry for not getting back to you about meeting up. We have been so busy and Jami & Madi just left this morning to go to CO City. I hope you feel better after this surgery!