Saturday, August 1, 2009

blog before i go

Well I am blogging tonight because tomorrow night I will be packing to go back to Denver for my surgery on Tuesday. We will be leaving in the morning on Monday because I have to be there at the hospital at 6 am on Tuesday. Hopeful we will get there in time to see my firend Jess who's also in the hospital (she's on bedrest with her triplets). Anyways, the pageant went fine the girls didn't win anything, but we still had fun. We found out who will hopefully be interested in what when they get older. Baylie really like the horses...no fear. Daisy REALLY REALLY like the beef. She got so upset when we had to leave the cows behind it was cute and funny.
Well this surgery will inevitably make me loose some weight, and I plan to start working out as soon as I get the green light from the dr. to help keep it off. So I will give my stats now and again every two weeks. I have put about 6 inches on since I was pregnant with Baylie...I would really like that to come off and then some so....

Weight (about 2 weeks ago with clothes on)- 224 lbs
Bust (today)- 48 1/2 inches
Waist (today)- 44 inches
Hips (today)- 46 inches
Upper Arm left -13 inches
upper arm right- 13 inches
upper thigh left-26 1/2 inches
upper thight right- 26 1/2 inches
wearing a size 18 to 20 depending on maker.

the powers that be say that my target weight at 5'7" would be about 135lbs give or take 10% which if my math is on would be between 121.5 and 148.5. Personally i think they are full of crap-i would look grotesque at 121 or even 135 pounds and honestly 150 would be nice but i am aiming for 160. so-agian providing my math is right- i have 64 lbs to loose!

1 comment:

Jess and James said...

Hey! Glad to see you will be coming down and finally getttng that surgery! Hopefully it goes well. Do you have my cell #. I don't want to post it on here, but Jami or Jenni have it. Why don't you give me a call if you wanna come visit. I am usually in my room, but I swim at 10-11 and 3-4.

Also- just letting you know your girls won't be able to come in, if they are going to be here. They are banning all children if they are not children of patients. Stinking Swine FLU!!! :) Talk to you soon.
Jess