Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Two weeks and a day...

So I got the okay from the doc to lift again, but to go slowly with how much and how long because the muscles are still mending and I dont want to strain them again. He also released me to start to try some soft foods... think smashed potatoes (no milk to make them creamy) or cold cereal anything but raw hard to chew things and of course meat and bread. Here are the totals from this weeks measurements:

Waist 381/2
lower stomach 45
rt thigh 25
lf thigh 25 1/2
lf arm 12
rt arm 13
bust 45
hips 43 1/2
Weight 210 with clothes on

TOTALS: theses totals are only from last weeks check. Waist -1 1/2, Lower stomach -2 1/2, Right thigh -1, Left thigh -1/2, Left arm -1, Right arm unchanged, Bust unchanged, Hips -1/2 ,Weight -5 lbs. Doing the math for you I am down another 7 all over inches!

TOTAL TOTAL: I've lost a grand total of 14 lbs and 17 all over body inches in two week and a day!! Only 50 more lbs to go! Which I expect to go a little faster now that I can get up and move and lift things again.

1 comment:

Jami said...

I guess I haven"t thought that far yet...a double stroller would defiantly come in handy. Let me know what you want for it and I will talk to Brandon.