Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Baby Registry and more...

Hi everyone! I hope ya'll have had an awesome start to the new year! I know this is a little premature but I've had some people ask me so....
Baby Soesbe #3 is registered at Wal-Mart. com and BabiesRUs.com. There are some things that are duplicates from one site to the next, my appologies for that! We have a crib, the bedding set, and a diaper bag. We will be getting the basinet and car seat when our taxes come back, I just put those on the list as a reminder to me lol. Preggy brain is not much fun! We will be having two baby showers, dates TBA. But I know that one will be in June after baby and the other will probably be in April before baby comes. For ease, I will post the links to the registries themselves at the end of the post.
I feel her (baby) moving around alot these days. She's really super active. She makes my stomach jump and dance. She still laying VERY low, mostly between my hips still, though I would imagine that she won't be able to fit down there much longer without breaking my hip!
We hope everyone is doing well, and I will post pictures from the upcoming ultrasound as soon as it happens on the 20th at 5!
The resistry links:
http://www.walmart.com/giftregistry/gr_detail.do?registryId=86172619036
http://www.toysrus.com/registry/search/index.jsp;jsessionid=Zyt5LTxGXsBTxh92J1wP6k1pvd160wdyjzKyvJVCWBFchHH2TWk4!1045386950?_flowExecutionKey=_c963AF23E-3AAE-2C50-CB19-EF06BE310D2F_kCA543303-58AD-D208-DD34-0028F31DDE5D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great information. I'm about to start my baby registry and this will help me get started.