So we just got back from the doctors. We had our anatomy scan tonight. Everything looked good, baby measures right on and is much taller than I thought. My ob stated the obvious as baby is head down, and I mean really LOW down he said "wow there's not much more room down there!" I told him he was preaching to the choir.
But, ok ok. First know that at a little over 18 weeks he did a fast u/s for me and told my mom that it looked mostly like a girl, BUT he couldnt say for sure because baby was so small and thin. So today he looked and ITS A........................................................
BABY! lol. Yup thats right not a puppy or a kitty, its a baby. I will continue to call baby SHE until I know otherwise. Sorry to disappoint. But he did tell me that in 6 weeks we would try again, it would be my reward for drinking the glucola.
So we got some really excellent shots of baby praying and talking to us and her chubby cheeks and arms. My ob said everything look great. I will post pictures for you all to see.
But, ok ok. First know that at a little over 18 weeks he did a fast u/s for me and told my mom that it looked mostly like a girl, BUT he couldnt say for sure because baby was so small and thin. So today he looked and ITS A........................................................
BABY! lol. Yup thats right not a puppy or a kitty, its a baby. I will continue to call baby SHE until I know otherwise. Sorry to disappoint. But he did tell me that in 6 weeks we would try again, it would be my reward for drinking the glucola.
So we got some really excellent shots of baby praying and talking to us and her chubby cheeks and arms. My ob said everything look great. I will post pictures for you all to see.
Left: baby's hands folded in prayer; Right: baby's face with hand folded just under her chin. She was doing this the whole time mouth moving like she was saying her prayer outloud, it was so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment