Wednesday, April 14, 2010

35 week check

Tomorrow I will be 35 weeks, only 5 more to go! We had a check up today, my ob says she measures good, her heart was chuggin along at 135ish, my bp was 117/70 and hey I lost about 10 lbs in 2 1/2 weeks! I showed my ob where her butt was (just under my ribs) and he told me that maybe in the next few weeks she would drop and her butt wouldn't be in my ribs any more. To which I replied "Doctor Beck if she drops any lower she may just fall right on out!" So with that he decided to check everything down below. The trap door is still firmly shut BUT he was honestly shocked to feel that she is indeed VERY low, as in her head is sitting on the trap door just waiting for it to open for her. lol. And with that my appt. ended and I go back in two weeks for my next check and my group B strep test (oh joy). After that appt. I will start to go back every week until she figures out how to say "open saysme" and gets that trap door to open up for her. :o)

No comments: