
Baylie being a good sister and giving Daisy a push.

She's so cute.

I have to tell her when to stop pushing Daisy cuz she gets that swing really going!

Both of my girls swinging

She likes to lay parallel to the gound when she swings.

And she is a ham!

Which brings us to the bump. This picture was taken at 35 weeks and 3 days. My next appt. is next week on the 28th, just before I turn 37 weeks. Its hard to believe we only have 30 days as of today, and on Thursday I will be considered "term" and they won't stop labor if it starts!! I am getting very excited for the baby shower on Sunday and have been busily cleaning the house inbetween outside play sessions! I had a small shower for Baylie before she was born, but Daisy never had a shower, so it will be nice to have some new things for this baby. BUT the real joy is in seeing friends and family for an afternoon before our life gets even crazier!!
No comments:
Post a Comment