Thursday, May 20, 2010
BABY!
Sorry this is taking so long. We welcomed Pepper Jeannette (PJ) into our family on Saturday May 15, 2010 @ 7:51 pm. She weighed 8lbs 9.6 oz and was 21 1/4 inches long. She is healthy and beautiful with a full head of brown hair and dark blue eyes. My labor lasted 16 hours and with the help of oxytocine and an epidural I only had to push two times! There's not much more to her birth story other than my water broke naturally on its own at 4:30 am. and by 12:30 my body just wasnt doing as it should have with contractions so they gave it some chemical help, I asked for the epi at 6 pm. and went from 4cm to 10 in two hours. I have lots of pictures, but I'm going to wait until this weekend to post them as I just dont have the time right now. Just saying both baby and mom are fine and home and adjusting to life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Congrats Sam and James!!! She is precious!!
The girls photos turned out so good! Very nice! BTW, Jeff didn't finish your maternity photos this weekend like I asked... Maybe I'll have them Monday.
Post a Comment