Sick of what? Well sick of being...sick! In the past 18ish months, since we moved into this house, there has only been a few months (this past summer) where everyone was healthy. Recently, its been crazy bad! We had PJ with a throat infection at the beginning of the month, got that healed up in time for me to get Influenza A and of course everyone else got it too, right over Thanksgiving. We were just getting everyone over that when yesterday PJ got a stomach virus. At the moment I am feverishly praying that I secluded her enough yesterday that no one else will get it. I washed my hands so many times they are raw. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong here. They get vitamins, probiotics, sunshine (though probably not as much as they would if we had a fenced yard) my house is clean (as clean as it can be for having kids and a dog lol). Since school let back in I just cant seem to keep everyone on the up and up. I've come to the conclusion that its our house that's causing the issue. I think we may have mold. The inspector found some when we bought the house, but he told us that most of it was dry and what wasn't I cut out of the walls and replaced. I am thinking either its come back OR I missed some. But either way I have never had so many migraines, except when I lived in Florida, because I am allergic to mold it gives me wicked bad migraines and headaches. Also, my nose has been stuffed up since we moved in- also part of that mold allergy. So, I don't know what we are going to do about it. We'd like to move (it was our plan to move from here when we bought the place, it was only supposed to be our 'starter' home) but I don't think we can financially swing that right now. Its very frustrating to know its probably your house making your family sick and there's not much you can do about it for a while. I think this spring we will look at selling this place. After we get some doctor bills paid down and paid off then we will have a little more breathing room.
In other news, my little dude is about to turn 5 months old! How is that even possible? He's so cute! The other girls, when not trying to fight something off, are doing well. James is doing well too, he's trying to get into the weld shop at L&H for the set hours and the indoor work. His knees really bother him in the cold, and this year seems particularly bad for him and we haven't even got to the really cold stuff yet! That's about all the Soesbe news I have right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment