Sorry Beth I know I said I was getting off my soap box now, but I just can't, I am really angry at that comment. This person probably didn't even know you or your kids. How can she equate a funny moment to the abuse and killing of animals? I am so sorry there are people out there that judge so quickly without any prior knowledge or expirence. When I fist met James we went for a drive and we were in a hurry to get back in the truck as it started to rain, I didn't know that he had his hand still stuck in the door when I slammed it shut- on his hand. I laughed so hard I cried. I wasn't laughing at him persay, just the situation and his reaction to it. Should I go to jail for domestic abuse for that? Or buy a puppy and start kicking it? I think not. It's just a different sense of humor. I felt badly for slamming his hand in the door, espcially after I saw that I took a big chunk out of it. But even knowing that I still giggle at it now.
Emotional Damage my butt!! Your children seem well adjusted and happy and anyone who's ever met them will say that. Repitition = learning. Even if that means learning that a cow mooing is nothing to be afraid of. Baylie (who is very social) had a day when she wasn't feeling very good and James' dad came over. Baylie usually loves everyone, but that day she was terrified of him. Does this mean I am never supposed to let him (their grandfather) never come back around? Um, NO! He came back a few weeks later and she was fine, she was just having an off day that day.
I can't stand people who judge so harshly before they know for sure. She should be the one praying for forgiveness. The Bible tells us not to judge, becuase it is not our job to do so. And that is certainly what she did, and she was wrong. SO I hope whoever she is, that she praying that God will forgive her for her sin against His word and against the good people that she decides are otherwise.
1 comment:
Thanks Samantha, I totally agree!!
Post a Comment