Monday, March 2, 2009

School update

Well today we have our IEP (thats individual education plan) meeting for baylie. It took an hour and a half, but it went okay. Basically, as of the 23rd, she will start going 2 times a week monday and thursday from 930 to 1130, to start. Then as we progress we will increase the time she spends there. It will be interesting to see how she does. She had her first community breakfast today. Even though Baylie will come in just after breakfast and leave just before lunch, it was important for them to see how she did. She did very well this morning. We had one spill, but it was purely an accident. So yay! I am excited for this to really start, I am so sure she will thrive in that environment. I just can't wait. YAY!!

OH, and PS. to those of you who are trying to push me into getting Baylie potty trained RIGHT now, back off!! They said she is totally age appropriate right now AND they think (as do I) that once she sees some peer modeling at school that she will not only pick it up but really want to do it. SO BACK OFF ALREADY!!!

No comments: