So here I go (walking to podium). I get so mad when people call Daisy Ann any thing but Daisy Ann or the nickname we gave her which is Banana's ( Daisy Anna Banana). I understand that grandparents are entitled to give their grandchildren nicknames as well, but the one I told everyone I hate and yet still ppl call her is Daisy May. It just sounds so hick and redneck like we should live in Arkansas, play banjos, and james should call me sis! I gave my children beautiful names, and Daisy is old and beautiful Ann is after my mother. James' mom and grandma both said they didnt want their names used and my step mom already has grandchildren named after her. So ppl give her a nickname all your own (like we call baylie roo or like della calls her baylie boo) but please stop making her sound inbred and for god's sake PLEASE STOP CALLING HER DAISY MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment