
James and the baby will be sharing the dresser, as you can see a changing station set up!

Next, I got my bassinet in! YAY! I just had to put it together, so this pic was taken in our living room right after I finished. You can't tell it from the picture but the fabric is actually light weight sage green and white gingham, and the wheels flip up to make a cradle.

Here's the baby's corner in our bedroom, the ugly red boppy nursing pillow is going to get a make over with some very soft green turtle fabric.
Daisy and the baby's room almost done! I am missing a changing table (because I dont have one yet!) The glider chair in our bedroom will get moved in right between the two beds when the baby moves into the room.
Daisy and the baby's room almost done! I am missing a changing table (because I dont have one yet!) The glider chair in our bedroom will get moved in right between the two beds when the baby moves into the room.
This is a hair clip keeper I hand made for Baylie! I am working at trying to find a D for Daisy as well, but I haven't been able to make it to the craft store.

There is a story to these two pictures!

These two pieces of trim ( the one over the light switch and the one little one in the corner) took me 4 years of nagging James to get done!! But finally after 4 years he finally finished!!!! He also finished the trim work in the hall way (after a year) and in Daisy's room, but thats only been about a week. lol.


There is a story to these two pictures!

These two pieces of trim ( the one over the light switch and the one little one in the corner) took me 4 years of nagging James to get done!! But finally after 4 years he finally finished!!!! He also finished the trim work in the hall way (after a year) and in Daisy's room, but thats only been about a week. lol.

Which brings us to the belly shot for the week. This is 29 weeks 4 days and that is ALL baby hangin out there up front, she take up LOTS of room as she is big and very tall. We will find out on Friday what she is (if she is she or if she really is a he) but I wont be telling anyone but James, so I will continue to refer to the baby as "SHE" even if baby really is a "HE".



No comments:
Post a Comment