Thursday, March 18, 2010

Up coming events

Well this next week we will attempt to go back to Denver, the trip was cancelled last week because Baylie got sick the day before (bronchitis and and upper resp. infection). I have held her back from school to get her healthy again, but she will return to her normal classes after the appt in Denver. I will also be scheduling a sleep deprived eeg for her in the next day or so. Her teachers and I think she is having seizures (absence seizures) so the first step to knowing is to have this eeg thing done and then a trip to the neurologist.




(remember the ugly red boppy pillow from a couple weeks ago? Not any more! And she has a matching blanket to go with it!)

On Sunday we will be down to just 60 days left before baby girl gets here. Last night (after months of debate) James and I finally agreed on two girl names for her. Both fit her personality so far, we will just have to see which one fits her face when she gets here. But we decided not to let anyone in on the names becuase people tend to offend or offer advise that is not always welcome. I promise you that the baby to come is NOT your old bosses dog that growled at you everytime you came over NOR is she that girl you knew in 2nd grade that beat you up took your lunch money and threw up on your shoe. She will be her own person no matter the name we give her. And on that happy note folks TTFN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I freakin' love the turtles and want you to give that to me when you're done with it... or make me a turtle blanket! J/K, I LOVE IT! :)