
Well this week has been relatively normal for us, but next week is going to be PACKED! Baylie will have school on Monday, and it will be the first time she will ever bring birthday treats with her to share with her class. (I am making confetti cupcakes) Tuesday is her actual birthday, I cannot believe that my baby is going to be 4!!! Holy cow where did that time go?! But alas, most of Tuesday will be spent in the car...or rather the new mini-van, on the way to Denver. Baylie has a sleep study scheduled for that night...so happy birthday to her. We will come home Wednesday sometime. Thursday is just a regular school and errand day for us. Friday I have a doctors appt. I have to drink the nasty orange glucola and have my blood drawn-YUCK! But, because my ob is awesome, as a reward for drinking and bleeding he is giving me an ultrasound! So, I get to see baby one last time before due day! My appts have started being every other week now. Luckily, Kayla (our wonderful on call babysitter) will be taking the girls that day so I dont have to try to juggle kids and a lab and the sonogram room!

28 weeks 5 days

going to blow out the candles!
We are still on the quest to find out whats going on in Baylie's head. Her school called today with concerns about her possibly having seizures. This is a concern I've had for sometime but never voiced, so it was startling to hear it from her special education teacher today in Wal-Mart. With that being said, I am waiting on paper work from the Developmental Dept. in Denver to get her re-evaluated and now I will be looking for a pedi. that is willing to give her a referral to go see the neurologist at the Children's Hospital as her teachers and I believe she needs to be seen by one. I will keep you all updated as best I can about all of these things!

after everything was opened

Daisy with 'her' balloons
TTFN!
No comments:
Post a Comment