So as month number 2 comes to and end for 2009 I think its time for another update! James to start. Still working at the mine, somehow he managed to NOT get the cold we all have right now. He's planning to make the trip back to his family ranch next month. But not much new for him. Me next. Well other than a nasty head cold given to me by my children (not quite what I had in mind when I told them to share) I am about the same. Went to Jami's baby shower- It was very lovely even if I was almost an hour late getting there. We put new flooring in the living room and hall way- woo hoo laminate! We weren't trying but somehow managed to match all of the trim and furniture we already had.
Now Baylie. She is doing fine, apparently she got the abbreviated version of the cold-she only had it for a few day. She managed to get the stomach flu 2 times this month. She is really enjoying school though and will start going by herself next month. Also she is turning 3 next month. YAY! Anyone who wants to come the party is on the 7th at 2 at our house. 
Daisy's turn. Well she started mocking words and just today came up with "hello" and "Daisy" and "PAT PAT, ROLL ROLL" which is her version of patty cake. She got in another tooth making a total of 8. And boy does she know how to use them. She did not escape the 2 versions of the stomach flu her sister had nor was she lucky enough to get the short version of the cold, so she is misserable just like I am right now. In other Soesbe news, my step-dad got a job up here and if it weren't for car trouble would be on his way here now. Which means that this upcoming summer my mom will be coming to move back to WY. again YAY! We miss them so much. Other than that this month has been pretty docile. I promise photos to come soon!

Now Baylie. She is doing fine, apparently she got the abbreviated version of the cold-she only had it for a few day. She managed to get the stomach flu 2 times this month. She is really enjoying school though and will start going by herself next month. Also she is turning 3 next month. YAY! Anyone who wants to come the party is on the 7th at 2 at our house. 
Daisy's turn. Well she started mocking words and just today came up with "hello" and "Daisy" and "PAT PAT, ROLL ROLL" which is her version of patty cake. She got in another tooth making a total of 8. And boy does she know how to use them. She did not escape the 2 versions of the stomach flu her sister had nor was she lucky enough to get the short version of the cold, so she is misserable just like I am right now. In other Soesbe news, my step-dad got a job up here and if it weren't for car trouble would be on his way here now. Which means that this upcoming summer my mom will be coming to move back to WY. again YAY! We miss them so much. Other than that this month has been pretty docile. I promise photos to come soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment