Saturday, February 28, 2009

Snot and goo for #2

Well and the title implies Daisy has been sick...or at least i thought that's what it was. Really and let me emphasize that REALLY runny nose, puffy eyes, red throat, super slobbery, and an over feeling of yuckiness. how do i know that part, well if you know daisy she has no problem making her thoughts and feelings known. I really did think it was a cold she caught at school (we go with baylie) because baylie had a runny nose for a couple days and a cough, and then I got it. But as it turns out the kids are mostly done with their stuff and no one got it as bad as I did. Daisy it turns out (which I had fist suspected) was getting in a tooth. One that came from the darkness of the back of her mouth. I looked for days for a tooth before I gave up and called it a cold. Then the other day i was brushing her teeth before bed and there it was. 2 days later almost all snot and goo has disappeared and she has no reminents of cough like me. So i guess YAY tooth! But boy the past week or so has really been a bummer with her not feeling good. i will try to get some pics of her little tooths on here soon. As a side note, Beth, I do not envy you having to do teething times 3 if they are anything like Daisy has been.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Actually, the teething hasn't been that bad so far. We'll see what's in store for future teething. David is the best teether and we had no idea they were coming! Aria was fussy (not her usual nature) so I checked her and there it was! Levi is pretty loud when whe wants to be anyway, so I can't tell a difference. :D