Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My newest thing

Ok everyone, we are starting potty training for real. In the past there have been only a few weak attempts at potty training baylie- but not any more. My goal is to have it mostly done by her 3rd birthday on march 9th. I am also starting daisy as well. I hope that the competition between them will stimulate them to try harder with more success each time. So wish me luck. I will continue to use this to update on everyone and everything, but for the next few weeks it will be like the "Potty Chronicles- Tales from the Toilet" and i will be using it to journal our successes, failures, and challenges. I hope this will help those that are getting ready to start or have started already. I am also hoping for a little advice from those who have been or are in the middle. So today's first entry:
SUCCESS: Baylie 1, Daisy 2
FAILURE: Baylie started to pee on the carpet- but i caught it and she finished on the potty- which counts as both I guess
CHALLENGE #1: Getting both children to tell me that they have to go. I think bay will come along with that pretty easily as she is now very verbal, but daisy is just learning words it may take longer with her- but so far just the sit and wait method has worked with her!

1 comment:

Jami said...

That seems like a really great idea! I am sure that with the economy right now that lots of people are looking for ways to save money.

I have an awesome sewing machine and embroidery program on my computer that I can use to create designs. Let me know if you want a logo design or something. Or if you want to "sub-contract" the embroidery. :)