Monday, May 18, 2009

ears teeth and tummy...

First let me appologize for the serious lack of photography in the last few blogs. I seem to have missplaced my camera. As soon as I find it I will get more pics up!

We took daisy to the ENT today because of all the ear infections she's had. They want to do ear tubes on her, that will happen on june 5th

Baylie went to the dentist today too for her 6 month cleaning- she has 6 cavities. But before you judge let me say "not my fault!" We brush but if you'll remeber a pervious blog she has hypoplasia which is a weakening and darkening of the enamal. the dentist was supprised that we held cavities off this long. but she has to have 3 crowns and 3 fillings. so hi ho hi ho off to casper we go to have what they call oral surgery done. that happens on june 24th.

then of course ya'll read about my slice and dice appointment on the 9th of june.

woo hoo what else can go wrong...

No comments: