Saturday, May 9, 2009
I want your opinion
Okay everyone-please read all this before leaving me your friends. Here's my delema. I have an appointment on monday to see a gastro-sugeon doctor. The appointment is a consult to see if I am a candidate or need a gastric stimulator (stomach pace maker). That is not the problem. I want to have an other baby-but not for a while if possible. That's not the problem either. Unless: If he (the dr.) deems it necessary and that I should need it soon then I will have it put in and then I will not be able to have an other baby because they dont think its safe to be pregnant with the pacemaker in. NOW here is the real problem...if the dr thinks i should have it but it can wait (but it wont wait for long) then it would be much sooner than i want to have another baby. Now i know that i should just be happy with the 2 beautiful wonderful children i have and i am but part of me wants that 3rd baby-it part of the dream i've always had. so my delema and fear is that if i dont have that 3rd baby i will regret it. I mean obviously if the dr says i need it now then i will do what he says, but if i can wait well i dont know what to do. i have heard mixed things about my condition and beging pregnant so that makes me nervous too...i just dont know. What would you do if you were in my spot?IF the dr says it can wait for a while would you try for the 3rd baby even if it was several years before you wanted it? or would you buckle and get the surgery? What would you do?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment