Sunday, May 3, 2009
Potty Tracker Update!
Well we are on day 3 and we've only had 2 accidents in the whole 3 days! Neither was truely her fault. The first one James was on duty and they just didn't make it from outside fast enough so that was just barely a miss. The second one was not her fault at all- we had her in church and took her to the nursery, told the nursery worker that he needed to take her potty soon-but he didn't and she didn't know where to go and didn't have much choice. But the best news of all is that she asked to use the potty this morning and she went poop! YAY! I know some ppl out there are like "eww gross why are you broadcasting that?!" but it is a huge milestone on the potty training road. I was so proud of her I almost cried! And for all you other mommy's out there check this website out... kidsurplus.com. They have dicounted new kids stuff, I got Baylie a $16 travel potty chair for $12 and some change. We are going to try the 'Potette Plus' travel potty. It folds flat (you can carry it in your diaper bag) but it has fold out legs so it can be a real potty chair PLUS the legs will fold to the sides so you can stick it on a toilet! You can buy refill liners for it but i am going to make my own with walmart bags and puppy pads or old outgrown diapers. For all ya'll with kids that are that age or coming into it I will let you know how I like it, if it's good I'll recommend it! TTFN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment