Thursday, October 1, 2009
#3
I do have pics from this appt. but there isn't much you can see with the untrained eye. I will try to get those up later. We found out that I'm farther along than I thought I was but still not as far as the charts say I should be. I am exactly 7 weeks today, giving me an actual due date (yay!) of May 20, 2010. We hope we have a healthy baby-we got to see the little heart fluttering away in there (YAY again) but honestly we would really like a boy this time. My dr remarked on the fact that i lost about 5 lbs from last tuesday...he called it a heck of a weight loss program but not for long! anyway, it was nice to have the good news, now maybe i can sleep alittle at night now. my next appt is on the 28th of this month, there shouldnt be much to report at that one, just a heart beat...which as of today was 138. and if youre wondering that is about 30 beats less than either of the girls were at that same age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment