Wednesday, October 21, 2009
up for opinions
I am strongly thinking about using cloth diapers with the new baby. After doing my research today I am leaning towards a brand called SmartiPants. They use inserts that you dont have to touch to wash like most insert brands, and they have a one size system-which means when you buy the recommended 24 thats all you have to buy, they grow with baby from 7lbs to 35lbs. They also have a built in waterproof outer layer, so no diaper covers or plastic pants! What do you think, would you use them? Better for the environment and the pocket book (on average at our house we use a box of diapers every 2 weeks X $20/box X 3 years = about $2,000 for one child) compared to $320 for the 24 cloth diapers. I know there's the arguement about energy cost because of extra laundry, but even if we used all 24 in one day that's only one load of laundry. Anyone else have input?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment