Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Because I said I would...

Okay I said a couple of weeks ago that I would post an ultrasound pic of soesbe baby 3. And I will put some up of the kids and one pretty one just because. No, I did not get my camera fixed, I just figured out how to get the pics off my phone onto the computer and into file formatt to be downloaded here!
So first up...the tests. And would one do? Nope because it was from the dollar store and James and I both thought it was probably wrong with the positive result-afterall it was only a dollar...so then we got some more spendy digital tests...i didnt take pics of the read out i dont think, but i took pics of the acutal tests....


Moving on about 4 weeks to the first ultrasound to yeild results...
Let me tell you what ur looking at the little light colored blob inside the squash-looking dark blob...thats the baby at 7 weeks

Now the kids- baylie after she got her hair cut by me...just out of the shower, its much cuter when its dry and fluffy-
Now Daisy begged me to put the head band on her then she walked around for a few mins saying "I pretty!" so I took her pic-

Lastly, this was my very first sunflower to bloom this summer the color was so awsome in real life-



No comments: