So there are a few of you that read my blog, trust me I read yours as well. So I know you all lead exciting busy lives but I have to say "HEY YOU GUYS, WHERE DID ALL THE UPDATES GO??!!" Beth, I really look forward to your updates: who's walking and talking and causing trouble? How are you feeling, how is the pregnancy going, how bout some pictures of you and the kiddos?! I have no email for anyone so I can't just send one off! Jess, how are you and the boys, how bout some more pics of them and you? Any closer to coming home?? Jami love, I know you feel like I do...yuck!...but hey were are your tummy pics and some updated ones of Madi. Jee whiz I feel so out of touch with everyone...so frustrating...................
PS. since I am talking about updates quickly I will say everyone in my house is doing fine, my camera is still broken, James got a job yesterday with TSI (yay) which means I am back to being a stay at home mom. ttfn
No comments:
Post a Comment